Verification Issues & Unable To Upload Identification

Hello, I made a payment and uploaded my verification last Friday and told yesterday 1 document was pending. I got to upload the document for verification and it accepts nothing. I am ready to submit what is needed to clear verification so I can access my funds. I have tried on chat and calling after waiting since Friday and it still says my account is under review. I have tried to reach a live agent since Sunday night. The customer service is really bad considering I moved funds thinking use the service would be great. Now, I can not access and agent or a robot. I have just been asked to add the appropriate ID in the profile and when I got this, I am unable to do anything. It just says pending.What on earth is going on?

They blocked my ACCOUNT again,no reason given,no messages.Imagine you are in a FOREIGN COUNTRY and ALL your cash is linked to this card and they block you! What will you do?

Hi there. Thank you for your patience. I’ve escalated this issue to the relevant team which is better suited to help you with your request. Please note a member of the team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.