Verification and Limits 4 days

I submitted my documents to increase my limits on my account, it states in the app that this can take “up to 24 hours” I have now been waiting for 4 days, this is significantly longer than 24 hours and I have payments that I need to make from my Revolut account urgently.

It’s fine telling people to be patient but when the app states it can take up to 24 hours, 4 days is an unreasonable amount of time to be waiting. I need to transfer money into my account urgently so I can make some payments, live chat have not responded to my requests for the last 3 days. For someone who is paying for the premium account this service is completely below what I would expect!

Hi there. Thank you for your patience. I’ve escalated this issue to our compliance team as they will be better suited to assist you with this matter. Please note a member of our compliance team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for the response, do you have a timeframe for how long it will take for them to contact me? I have payments that need to be made by Friday which realistically means I need to send the money tomorrow.

Thanks.

I am having the same problem with no one answering chat support and money stuck unavailable please sort it asap

I can see that Wanda from our compliance team has increased your limits. Let me know if you need any help.

Hi there. Thank you for your patience. I’ve escalated this issue to our compliance team as they will be better suited to assist you with this matter. Please note a member of our compliance team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.