Verification and inapp chat issue

Hi,
I uploaded my photos for verification for 2 times already and now it says for 2 days that verifiation is being processed.
Meanwhile, if I try to use inapp chat nothing happens, no automatic response from a bot or anything else.
What should I do now?

You could try contacting Rev via Twitter or Facebook

Still nothing happened : (
@AndreasK Could you help?

Hello, I’ve been having the same issue. I uploaded my photos 4 days ago and it still says verification is being processed. I contacted a live agent but he suddenly disappeared leaving me clueless of what to do. I made a mistake of topping up my money before verifying my identity(since i thought it would be a fast process). So now I can do nothing with it. I can only wait for support…

Had exactly same issue with verification and in-app chat. Posted a thread here and contacted support via Facebook. Got assigned an agent and issue was solved in just minutes.

Exactly same issue. Over 24 hours and no response. In the meantime my funds are stuck and marked as pending. Someone maybe @AndreasK please help.

Looks like you’ve managed to verified your account.

After person from support contacted me via chat it took just few minutes to complete the process:)

As I can read I am not the one having problems with verifying the identity and getting in touch with the support… More than 2 weeks ago I sent my Id documents for vericatifion and I got a msg from the support to resend them again … done that too and received a message from “ Daniel” saying the profile is active ( these I didn’t really understand ? What does it mean active ? Because on the app the validation is ongoing for a week now …)
I contacted support via the app many times but have no reply so far.

I was supposed to receive my card yesterday but still nothing… I am wondering if I will have at least an answer from the support . Coul you please give me an answer to these questions : my profile will really be validated this time 2- when I am going to receive my card ? 3- if not when i am going to be refunded ?

Thank u !!!