Verification and deposit issue

Hi there,
I’m new to Revolut, I top up my account with a maximum of £250 and I can’t add more. I was told I need to go on my profile/verification and limits and I need to send my I’d, went there and I can’t see any options to send you a picture with my id (please see attached photo).

Need helppp!!
What should I do?

Maximum is 25000/ year.

You used 250 so far :slight_smile: (topped up so far)

:laughing:

Cmon… :smiley:

You’re very funny, all my friends can deposit 1000€ a day and I don’t understand why I’m limited to €250 and how can I increase the limit.

Hey @Alexcacuci :slight_smile:

@Iskender is not joking. Read carefully. The app says you have previously topped up 250 and you can top up up to 25.000 yearly.

Or, are you talking about the daily limit? :wink:

From the FAQ:

Daily limits

For newly added cards, most of our users will have a top-up limit between £1000-£3000 (or currency equivalent) per 24 hours. Some users may find they have a lower daily limit to begin with, however, your daily top-up limits will increase over time. We suggest:

Try and top-up your desired amount. If the amount is over your top-up allowance, you will receive a pop up message notifying you of the daily limit for that card and how much you can top-up today. If you wish to top-up more than your daily limit, you can use another debit or credit card, alternatively top-up via bank transfer. Unfortunately for security reasons we cannot provide the specific details around how your top-up limits are calculated.

So there you go, be patient and your limit will increase in time :slight_smile:
As you seem to be in the UK, bank transfer are usually pretty quick, you just give that a go as well :slight_smile: