Vaults to affect daily/monthly budget

Hello,

Going straight into it.
I think it would be great if there was a setting (because some people may not want it) where putting money from your account into your vault can affect daily/monthly budget.
Say for example I’ve got £7 left of my daily budget and I know I’m not going to spend anymore money today, it would be great to put that in my vault and the budgets to work it out so then my Revolut would say I have no money left for today and the next day the budget is adjusted so that it doesn’t think I’ve put extra money aside.

Another idea is that any of your daily budget left goes into your vault automatically (obviously another setting you can turn on or off). Example: I’ve got £6.32 left of my daily budget, I don’t need to go on the app and manually put that in my vault because I know the app will do it at the end of the day.

I think that these ideas are great for people who are using Revolut to save and control their money. It’s definitely something that needs to be thought about.

Thank you.

5 Likes

Same as you idea: the possibility for the vault spare to affect the budget (otherwize you might overspend by using this vault functionnality without knowing)

1 Like