Vaults => investments (ETFs)

Might be that someone has suggested such an idea, but I couldn’t find it. I would propose to create such services where accumulated money in the vault is automatically invested in certain ETFs (which person could specify) for example S&P 500 ETF (SPY) when it reaches certain level. I would love to realize that part of the money when I spend it is actually transferred to vault and afterwards invested.

26 Likes

It looks like a good idea

This is amazing idea -
Any progress on this since it was proposed 1 year ago?

Yes will be amazing to create something like this idea. Maybe an implementation
to invest in P2P loans. In fact, amateurs and professionals alike now consider peer-to-peer investing to be one of the best ways to invest money online.

1 Like

Let’s hope this gets noticed, they need to focus more i the trading area…

4 Likes

I would love to see this feature too!

1 Like

First of all the need to start offering normal ETF’s and then linking them to any Vaults…

1 Like

Wow, this would be awesome and a true disruption of traditional saving plans! Pretty please Revolut team!

I would definitely back this idea.

This would change the game for most normal people, finally they will feel like their money is working for them

Wouldn’t work, everyone knows tax agreements are country specific so most places would automatically deduct 15-30% in capital gains tax plus management fees. Market opening hours are very specific, you would only be able to deposit into the vault at very specific times and not on holidays. Tons more flaws i can list but overall bad idea.

If you want an ETF just buy it… not the purpose or idea with a vault

Hello. Can someone help me? How can i invest on the sell of the actions?

+1 to the above idea. It would be brilliant. On a related note, are there plans to introduce ETFs in the Revolut trading section, similar to what Robin hood offers in the US?

+1 to the idea above. It shouldn’t be more difficult than by a stock.
Until that we can try use BLK, it moved more or less similar ^IXIC in the last 2 years.