Vaults & Group Vaults Improvement Suggestions

I like this idea. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Also, please allow that multiple people can save to a shared vault and withdraw from it.

4 Likes

It will be a great idea, if it can be implemented. It will be equivalent to holding joint accounts.

However, not a real joint account: other than within the limits of this aspect of Revolut.

1 Like

Not sure whether it is a bug or an issue to be addressed by Revolut team.
I have set up a Vault with Round Up Savings. So far, it has been working well. Today, there were two declined transactions (due to this being the first payment made on this web store.). in a row. But, the Round Up Rule was activated in both cases. I think it is not a correct way of savings. When the transaction is not completed, the rules connected to that activity should be disabled. Hope Revolut can review and update it.

Right now, I can set up only one recurring transfer to a particular vault. It would be good to have a multiple transfers to a particular vault. For example, I would like to set up a transfer on 1st and 15th every month. Also, I may want to set up every week transfer. Currently, I am restricted to set up a single recurring transfer.

Simple account has been offering feature via Shared Accounts in US. Very nice and useful feature to have.