The vault has a problem (not really a bug, but its an unintentional problem).
If I pay something in EUR and I got no EUR-balance, it takes the money from my USD balance.
Yesterday I paid 10 EUR and it took 11,99 USD from my balance.
Then it took 0,01 USD, converted it to 0,00 EUR and moved that (0,00 EUR) into my vault.
This is UNDESIRABLE as I’m converting into 0 and thus lose money.
Please make the vault NOT convert money if the result is going to be 0.
EDIT: I find it amusing that I’m always the first guy to experience problems with Revolut. If you guys are looking for a beta tester or PHP developer for a web-version of the app, I’m available for the job. Plus I don’t mind moving to the UK. I know there is no position open for Web Developers, but hey maybe you can make a position for me either way!