Using beta card, got asked for CPF

Trying to buy something at aliexpress.com; attempting to pay with beta card and got asked for “CPF”. When I didn’t supply one the purchase wouldn’t go through.

Seems that a CPF is a Brazilian tax system identifier. I live in UK and have never visited Brazil.

Purchase worked OK when I switched to my “normal” Revolut card.

1 Like

can you give me the first 6 digits of your debit card number used to attempt the purchase?

Thanks

It’s 5424 02

Filler 20 chars

Most BIN checkers show this card is from Brazil, a single BIN checker shows UK.

1 Like

It will take some time till they update…

The one I used showed UK but I guess this isn’t the case in general

I have the same problem. Cannot pay on Aliexpress with beta card because the want ty CPF number. How to solve it?

When I hit this problem I avoided it by not using my beta card - used regular Revolut card instead. But if you really do need to use the beta card then you could try generating an example conformant CPF

This is clearly an error by Ali who have failed to notice that the Revolut beta BIN is not actually Brazilian.

Hello there, I’m really sorry but if I try to write DM to someone from Revolut its not possible.

I got problem and support do nothing.

I lost my money on Trading account, but I didnt do any transaction, and this is logo of funding but in front of nubers is minus ( - ) so Im sorry but Im upset af sorry but its anybody here who can explain me what happend and help me please? I just WANT my money back…