User suspended for violating our T&Cs

No, you did not. You just made me look bad by revealing that I went through your account collecting every penny. Thanks a lot! Its not easy making a living as a bank robber these days …

Well, no, nobody seems to have a clue what happened and you yelling theft over and over again does not really help.

@Johnny1 You need to understand that you are talking to other customers here. We are not working for Revolut. We might be able to help. If you want that, you need to be more specific. If you just want to rant, that’s okay, too. But it’s not going to help you with understanding what happened and how you might be able to resolve it.

No, you told that “they stole your money” which is your view on what happened. Not the cold facts.
Tell us what happened: you opened an account and tried to send money? Is your account blocked? what?

If your title was not full caps, and a good summary of your problem, I wouldn’t edit it.

I don’t work for Revolut, anyone here without the “Revolut team” tag does NOT work for Revolut.

I dont have other choice. REvolut block me the acces to chat support. I talk in this forum now, for prevent all futur other customers to never trust this REVOLUT CROOOK TEAM

I work for a similar company like Revolut, and the options are, as I said, you violated the T&Cs, or the refund that you received was not proven, and they have the right to ask the source of funds before releasing back the money. Try to do that with your bank account, same thing will happen. They have rules to follow assigned by FCA.

can you clarify Mark ?

T&Cs ???

T&C = Terms and Conditions
That’s what you read and agreed to when you signed up :+1:

https://www.revolut.com/terms
If you did anything against the Terms& Conditions, which means you violated any terms, they have the right to terminate your account, but it is regulated by Financial Conduct Authority, and other regulators.

I had read T&C and revolut dont respect This T&C when they block me the acces to the chat support ( neccessary for asking legal question )

I see,but if you could explain to us users, what exactly happened, we would be able to help you.
Soon an admin will be able to see it also, but if you don’t explain your situation, then we cannot help you.

We are going in circles. You are French, arent you? Maybe its a language issue, can you write in French, maybe someone could translate it and that would clarify the sitution.

I understand mark thank you for your help, yes I will wait an admin answer

He probably is (mentioned the CNIL, a French institution).
I don’t think it’s a language issue. We all know what’s the issue.

CNIL is why I assumed France. If it is not a language issue I am afraid there is little we can do.

As we can see no admin of revolut Team is available to answer to me about my stolen money !!

[trying-to-find-some-popcorn]

Sorry? can you clarify your answer I dont understand

It was a sarcastic remark because I wanted to settle in to enjoy the show …

On a serious note, can you calmly explain what happened without using the term “stolen”? What exactly did you do and how did the support react so that you think your money got lost? As detailed as possible.

go out of this conversation with your sarcastic remark please

/Alessandro love when revolut stolen money to customer !!! Now he act to go out this post.