US Savings Vaults

I see in the latest Android beta app that US savings vaults for US members has been introduced.

** US Savings: introducing US Savings Vaults for US team members. You’ll now be able to earn interest on your USD Vaults balances.**

Has anyone managed to open savings vaults in US???

1 Like

I saw it on Android Beta too. It would be nice if we could see GBP savings vaults for US customers and USD savings vaults for UK residents too.

Imagine being able to save money for your holiday at an exchange rate that’s favourable, and then earn interest on that money too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I hope it will be introduced to iOS users soon so that I can take advantage of the interest on my savings. Currently, I transfer my funds to another online savings account to earn interest. Hope Revolut can match the high-yield savings accounts.

Anyone is US has got access to savings vaults? If so, what’s the interest rate offered by Revolut?

1 Like

I took a quick look and could not find any mention of interest.

1 Like

Today I received an email and subsequently in-app notification about “Savings Vaults” feature available now. Though it is nice to see this feature to be included, the interest rate of 0.25% is not attractive at all. Major online banks are offering close to 1% savings rate currently. Revolut should try to increase their interest to make more customers keep their savings with Revolut.
Interestingly, the funds in savings vaults will be sent to Sutton Bank who will pay the interest.
Currently, it is not possible to have a Group Savings Vault.

2 Likes

1 Like

I received an email which said “up to 0.50% APY”, the difference is probably because I upgraded to premium. Agreed, not market beating when you consider Markus currently offers 0.80%.

3 Likes

nice nice, hope they will offer it to all revolut user, for EEA clients we don’t even have the access to Saving vault in GBP

1 Like

Oh I see. Is it higher to Metal subscription?

Just see that the interest rates are same at 0.50% for both Premium and Metal customers. Doesn’t make sense.