URGENT: Revolut In App chat frozen

I started a conversation with a Revolut agent using the In App chat last Saturday.

Today, Wednesday, the agent has not got back to me and I can’t open a new In App chat, as the previous one is still active.

I tried to followup several times during those days, still the agent is not responding and not closing the chat.

The name of the agent is Annie. What can I do to be able to chat with the Revolut staff again? Are there any other official support channels to contact them and ask to fix the issue?

Thanks!

2 Likes

Try this:

or

1 Like

Thanks!

I sent an email to feedback@revolut.com, as the Facebook bot suggested.

Clearly this is a serious issue which needs to be addressed.
It also needs to be made clear to customers, how to close a request for assistance, or escalate an issue to another level.

1 Like

Yea :frowning: Still waiting for them to respond my email or my facebook messages. Very disapointing.

It’s been 2 weeks already.

The in app chat still frozen. The support agents when I’m not logged in are not able to help me (and are not willing to escalate the issue).

I also tried to create a new account, and they also didn’t want to help me.

Finally, when I try to cancel my Revolut account, the system is not allowing me that, as I’m in a Metal plan (and I have to wait until October for the plan to expire).

Very disappointing overall. I can’t trust a Bank company that doesn’t offer me any way to reach professional support team when needed.

4 Likes

Did you try to make a formal complain?

1 Like

@hup333 No. How can I do it?

Here you go

How do I complain?

We strive to put the customer at the heart of everything we do, but sometimes we get it wrong and for that we’re really sorry. If you would like to make a formal complaint, the best way is to contact us via the in-app chat, by tapping on your profile (circle in upper left corner) → Help → New chat.

If for whatever reason you were unhappy with how we dealt with your complaint, you can contact the Financial Ombudsman. You can also read up on our Complaints Policy here.

If you believe you’ve been a victim of fraud or if you suspect your account is at risk, to get a quicker reply from us, please follow How to report fraud page.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. I submitted the official complaint. It says it can take up to 15 days to answer, hopefully they can resolve the issue sooner.

Thanks!

I know its frustrating
You have my full support
I am sorry, i cant do much
I dont work with Revolut

1 Like

You can always continue explaining what you want in the opened online chat. Revolut and you should both benefit of Time Pad Scheduler, what did you do to have this abd not partial parodies like Siri, Google Now and Google Home, Google Agenda, Google Talk Back, Google Keep, and thouthends of partial but wasteful applications? Only the best is legal, noone can make justice by himself. Request to only benefit and request any problem to be totally spared in future… Talking is a time wasting if it does not warranty others not to meet any similar problem, ad they should only be able to improve the EJFJ Universal Solutions to spare any little risk. Revolut, as thouthends of opponents, manage and do not benefit as they should…

Yours faithfully,

Hi @ivanrdgc !

Sorry to hear about your troubles. We are here to help you out :smiling_face:

Have you been able to solve your query?

Best,
Mariana

Thanks @Mariana_Rodrigues !

A new agent reached me today in the app and is trying to figure out what happened and resolve the situation.

Looks like the official complaint helped (thanks @hup333 :slight_smile: )

Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

2 Likes

No problem
Finger crossed

It was slow, I had to wait more than 10 days to recover the access to the Revolut Support.

However, I have to say that in the end, the complaints team handled the situation very professionally and even credited me some money to compensate for the inconveniences.

2 Likes

We are sorry to hear that it took some time to get help, but we are glad to see it all ended in the best possible way :heart:

2 Likes

Hey I have the exact same problem - i started the chat with chatbot then redirected to the customer service, cant access the chat, the app freezes the moment i tap on either push notification or in the app (on home screen and support screen there’s a preview of message from revolut team but tapping freezes the app and crashes eventually).

iPhone 11 Pro latest iOS

1 Like

Looks like yours is a different problem. It’s more a technical issue than a problem with Revolut support team.

Try to fully uninstall the Revolut app and then install it and login again.

If it still doesn’t work, I’m afraid the only way to get it noticed and to have the Revolut support team to help you is by starting an official complaint, as explained earlier in this thread by @hup333

2 Likes

I have the same problem now, what can I do?

1 Like