Urgent problems with the app - staff please read!

Hi Revolut team,

I have experienced some serious problems with the app which costed me £15.50 today…

First, I tried to pay for coffee and the transaction has been declined twice by the card machine. However, it did come through … so I ended up paying for my coffee 3 times. Then I got notification about new card being sent to me and then another notification regarding TFL cashing in £10 from my account when I only made a 1 journey from zone 2 to zone 1! This transaction is not even displayed in my spending records!

I’m trying To get in touch with you but the in-app chat is timing out all the time so… I have to deal with my personal financing via forum…this really is not acceptable!

Please can you contact me and resolve the issues as soon as possible? I would also like to get the money back.
I can’t use my card now because I fear that all funds are going to evaporate for some random reason… and so I have more funds frozen on Revolut account.

Thank you,
Kam

Hey there @Kamila.t1 :slight_smile:

There are some major technical problems right now that are making cards and app not work like they should, but you will get all the incorrect transactions back when the problem is solved (normally, automatically).

The support team is currently extremely busy I guess… :frowning:

You can get live info through Twitter:
:bird: https://twitter.com/Revolutapp

3 transactions refused in Italy, not great :worried:

As a fellow product owner I sympathise …

I sympathize too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Same for me, second time this has happened to me, to add embarrassment, both at the same place, having a card declined in a public place is humiliating

1 Like

@Timd @Kamila.t1 @blackrat

Quick update, card transactions are working again and app is supposed to be fully working very soon.

I would suggest asking :r: for an explanation. If you incurred in any FX costs, keep the receipt and send it to the support team.

Hi Juliopp,

My Revolut app completely disappeared on on IPhone today and I had to re-install. When I enter my phone number, i get a message ‘We’re sorry, something has gone wrong. Please try later’. I have been trying for the last 40 minutes without any success or progress.
Its difficult to get in touch with Revolut as you have no other means of support other than through the app. Judging by the notices here, it seems there is a wider Revolut technical problem.
When it this issue likely to be resolved? I am unable to access my account and i know at least one card transaction was also declined as well

Azhar

Hey there @Azhar :slight_smile:

I don’t know, I don’t work for :r:
However, I would say today :wink:

When will the money be returned that was taken even though the card was declined at the till ?

2 Likes

Hey @Timd :slight_smile:

I don’t know, but I guess throughout the day. However, you can ask or get updated on Twitter :wink:
:bird: https://twitter.com/Revolutapp