Upgraded App - cant log in something went wrong

I’m guessing its due to the new launch today. But though I would state my issue incase it is unrelated. I already have an account registered to my phone number, upgraded the app today. It has asked me to enter in my phone number, which I have but wont go any further, just says something has gone wrong. Tried reinstalling the app still no cigar.

Luke

1 Like

Yup, samesies. really annoying and obviously you cannnot use the in ap chat if you cant log in!

Yess i have the same problem :frowning: can’ t login.

Hey @LukaFluka and @Matthewj1268 :slight_smile:

The issue is currently being fixed by :r:

Using Revolut is actually quite an adrenaline sport :-D.

1 Like

Has it been fixed? Who do i message to get me logged in?

Did you get this topic sorted i’m having the same problems and need this sorted asap.

hi, i keep getting this error: something went wrong when I try to activate the app.
can someone help me ?
thanks !

I’m facing the same issue…
How can I get the Revolut technical support (if I’m not able to access from app)?

@Alaman @guedes
you will have to contact them on Twitter or Facebook.

I got the same problem. In 2022.06.12, I was in the waiting list, and I still cannot login today. When I enter my phone number and 6-digit code, it says “something went wrong” everytime.

My grand daughter deleted my account by accident so I am now blocked so would you please unblock me thanking you Michael o looney

Bonjour,
actuellement je rencontre des difficultés à me connecter. Je suis bel et bien inscrite mais malheureusement je n’arrive pas à me connecter. J’ai pu effectuer quelques échanges via mail avec l’équipe Revolut. Ils sont parvenus à me donner des solutions qui m’ont mené à rien.
Par exemple, d’après ce qu’ils me disent. lorsque je tape trois fois un code erroné, je suis censé aboutir sur un chat, ce qui n’est pas mon cas. Auriez-vous un moyen de m’aider svp ?

Bonjour!

Tout d’abord, je tiens à m’excuser pour les difficultés que vous rencontrez pour vous connecter. J’aimerais vous aider davantage, si vous pouviez m’envoyer un message privé, je vérifierai cela pour vous.

Pour votre information, nous communiquons normalement en anglais dans notre communauté, mais je ferai de mon mieux pour vous aider.

Bonne chance,
Mariana I L’équipe Revolut

Hi there!

First, I would like to apologize for the trouble you are facing with logging in. I would like to help you out further, if you could send me a private message, I will check this for you.

Just to let you know, normally we communicate in English around our Community, but I will do my best to help you out.

Best,
Mariana I Revolut Team

1 Like

Hi, i lost my phone last week, just got my replacement SIM and downloaded the Revolut Business app again. i tried to login, it said an email was sent to my registered email but i did not receive it. i tried also from the desktop, the email also did not come through. need urgent help for this!

Check your spam folder or ask your e-mail provider if they are blocking Revolut’s sending server.
This is the wrong channel for urgent help! :slight_smile:
Have you tried How do I contact Revolut Business support? | Revolut Help Centre | Revolut ?

I’m from Taiwan. I totally cannot sign up or login. I want to ask that what information should I give you.

:r: is not available in Taiwan. See:

1 Like

Hi @zapata!

Thank you for the information provided to help! And that is correct indeed. We are not available in Taiwan yet @SylvieLo, but we’re happy to hear that you are looking forward to joining us. We’ll make sure to update our social media as soon as we have news about the launch :blush:

Best,
Mariana

Witam mam problem ze zmianą numeru w mojej aplikacji. Straciłem dostęp do mojego starego numeru i gdy wpisuje nowy to wyskakuje mi cały czas że coś poszło nie tak i żeby spróbować później proszę o pomoc