Update 6̶̶.̶̶1̶̶3̶̶ ̶̶6̶̶.̶̶1̶̶4̶̶ ̶̶6̶̶.̶̶1̶̶5̶ 6.16 for iOS

Still unfixed in 6.15.

Can confirm it, this annoying Face-ID bug ist still unsolved!

Can’t believe it that this issue is not yet resolved :roll_eyes:

I can no longer access my account. Received another update (6.13.1) but still cannot access my account? What’s wrong? Is :r: down?

3 Likes

Same problem here… Cannot login anymore??? VERY ANNOYING!

3 Likes

After updating to version 6.15.1 today, I too am unable to access my account.

1 Like

The status page now shows that two services are partially unavailable: sign in and live support chat.

1 Like
3 Likes

UPDATE: The problem seems to be sorted. I am now able to sign in.

2 Likes

Nothing is solved, still cannot login in and the status page shows even more issue right now.

1 Like

Still unfixed in 6̶̶.̶̶1̶̶5̶̶.̶̶1̶ 6.15.2.

1 Like

What’s funny is that :r: Emergency the desktop app I developed has no login problem :smile:

1 Like

No, one is iOS, the other is Android. From an app developer’s point of view they are different APIs, created by different people on different hardware and a different software stack and therefore with different issues. They are also often used by different dev teams (at Revolut), which again may lead to a bug on one platform and not on the other.

That said, I haven’t had any issues wich Touch ID (iPhone 6s) nor with Face ID.

1 Like

OMG! Still unfixed in 6.16 (and metal card in space grey and silver are still not available…).

1 Like

Maybe the bug is iOS related and has nothing to do with the App.

Well, I use other apps that require touch id authentication and only the :r: app has this issue.

Confirm, this double Touch ID bug is still not solved… Revolut, come on! How hard is this to fix?

And I’ve found a way to crash the :r: app!

Under Payments (Revolut Contacts) there is an option to “Enable contact permission”. Swipe it to left and Click “View”.

Still there in 6.16.1 6.16.2 - I still believe it is iOS 13 related. It started with that version, or?

It’s fixed in 6.17… finally! Thanks!

1 Like