Unsuccessful verification

Hello,

Does anybody has the on to verify his account. I’ve tried to create the virtual card but no success. The chat support doesn’t answering my messages too any Idea how to complete the verification because I put already 50 euro there and I cannot do any transaction without verying my account.

Thanks,
Lyuben

Hey @Luben.kalchev :slight_smile:

How long ago did you start the verification process? Keep in mind it should be instant, but it can take up to a few hours or even days in some cases :wink:

I’ve started few hours ago and my account is still not verified. I will wait until tuesday to see. How much time I takes to the Im chat support to answer my messages until now nobody answered and it was 3 hours before the end of their working time.

Hey @Luben.kalchev :slight_smile:

That’s unlikely, the support chat is open 24/7 :smile:

While you’re waiting for a “verification specialized” agent, you will not get an answer through the chat… If you need any help in the meanwhile, you can get in touch with the people at :r: through Twitter:

We are sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We have responded and resolved your query. If you need anything else, please let us know.