Unsuccessful transaction but still appears on my account

Hi,
I tried this morning to make a transfer on a gaming site. It instantly appeared on my Revolut Account.
However, it showed on the gaming site that the transfer had been aborted.

I have contacted their customer service, trying to understand the status of my transfer.
They answered that the transfer had been refused because of a problem regarding a “3D CodeSecure” sent by SMS by my bank and that the amount would be recredited on my bank account (Revolut).

I haven’t experienced this trouble before, so I would like to know how the problem can be solved.

Thanks in advance,
Best,
Eytan

Hey @Eytan :slight_smile:

The money will be refunded within 7 days. There’s nothing you have to do to get this solved :wink:

Hi there.

The transaction is still pending merchant’s confirmation or reversal. If the merchant doesn’t revert the transaction explicitly, it will be reverted automatically in 7 days. You can expedite the reversal by getting the merchant to send us an email authorising us to reject the payment, along with the authorisation codes.

Can you please give me the email address to whom they should send the payment rejection?
Does it have to be in English only? (that is a French website)

Please contact our in-app support team, an agent will be able to help you.

The money has been reverted after 10 days.
No notification (as there is when there is a payment) though, is it possible to program it?
I have other pending transactions that were cancelled. I don’t necessarily want to check each one of them manually.