Unresponsive Live Chat regarding blocked money transfer

Hi guys,

Has anyone experienced having a blocked money transfer and having to wait for up to 96hours on Live chat to discuss with someone?

I haven’t heard anything since Thursday night and when it’s regarding something as important as money being blocked coming into your account, it’s quite disconcerting when no one replies on live chat (even if it’s just to say its still being processed).

I have heard that @AndreasK is often very helpful and responsive in these situations but any light people can provide on their similar experiences would be helpful!

Thanks!

Have you made it past the chatbot and talked to an actual support agent?

Yeah, several times - It says that my case is now being handled by a dedicated team. I have sent a message to see if this is still being processed but no one replies.

In that case I’d suggest you send @AndreasK or @JessicaZ a private message.

Thanks @alessandro!

Seems like (with a bit of research) I don’t have the ‘send message’ option as I need to get the “Basic Badge” once I’ve reached Trust level 1 - although couldn’t find information on how to get to Trust level 1 :pensive:

24hrs :slight_smile:
Then you can send private messages…

Hi there. Thank you for your patience. I’ve escalated this issue to the relevant team which is better suited to help you with your request. Please note a member of the team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.