Unlimited top up

Hey

I have been told by support chat that my annual top up limit will be the same amount as my annual salary.

However, I buy and sell bitcoins online. I buy bitcoins and then sell them and use the cash from the sale to top up my account again (using the same funds). Based on this the same amount is going around in circle and I am not using separate funds each time to top up my account. Based on this how do I get unlimited top up?

Hi there.

Thank you for contacting us.

Unfortunately, you cannot use the same funds to increase your annual top up limit, when it’s clearly trading.

To increase your annual top up limits, you’ll need to provide official documents showing the transaction(s) that generated the funds used to top up your Revolut account. In addition, please also provide a copy of a bank statement showing the funds entering/leaving a personal bank account in your name. This does not affect your daily top up limits, as these are system generated.

Source of funds: Salary
If your top up was generated from your salary, you’ll need to send us copies of your pay slips (or P60/tax receipts) for three months. We’ll also need to see a bank statement showing the salary being paid into the bank account you topped up your Revolut account from.

Source of funds: Savings
If you added money from a savings account, please send copies of your bank statement for that account which should show the top up to your Revolut account.

Source of funds: Sale of Property
If you’ve sold a property and used the proceeds to top up your Revolut account, you’ll need to send us a copy of the sale contract for the property; a bank statement showing the proceeds of the sale being credited to your bank account; and a statement showing the funds being transferred to your Revolut account.

Hello dear Andreas,

As this is not quite clear in other threads I have read, in order to increase your top-up limit with funds that have been generated from bitcoin trading, we have to upload:

1. A screenshot of our wallet showing the balance in bitcoin and/or EUR
  2. A second screenshot from the exchange showing the bitcoins arriving and being exchanged to EUR
  3. A third screenshot showing the funds in EUR leaving our account and going to Revolut

Is this correct or is any other paperwork needed?

Thank you in advance!

Hi

I have sent £1000 deposit yesterday and it is t showing in my Revolut account. Usually it doesn’t take this long?

Regards

H Patel

Can I please cancel my premium subscription trial.

Thanks