Unique GBP Sort Code and Account Numbers.

Hi,

My new sort code isnt being recognized by my UK empolyer’s payrolling system.
Is this a known issue?

Regards

What happens to parents going to my old account details???

Hi can i have GBP sort code and acc no.?

You’ll need to have anyone paying you money use the new details.

If you have a Revolut account and are in the EEA you should get one.

:warning: Your old account details will stop working from the 22nd May 2019.

My guess is transfers will bounce back.

1 Like

Depends, the old supplier could reallocate the account numbers AFAIK.

Remember Revolut was using a white label provider.

I quoted the official statement from Revolut’s emails about this. I don’t think forwarding qualifies as “stop working”. :wink:

(Revolut says new and old work parallel until 22 May. This is already the transition period. Hoping for or relying on additional transition periods would be bad advice in my opinion.)

I don’t mean forwarding, I mean Wirecard or whoever provided it unilaterally reusing the numbers so it wouldn’t just “bounce” it’d just go to someone else’s account.

I see. Apologies. I would guess this shouldn’t be possible, these things are usually highly regulated.

Hi I am in the Republic of Ireland and get wages pad into my Euro account in Euros,
Do I have to change my bank details or os my euro account still OK.

your SEPA account (local EUR) shouldn’t have changed, assuming you have one under your name

1 Like

I hope local GBP will be availabe for Swiss users soon :blush:

1 Like

Hello, what about the direct debit for GBP?

the new sort code receives instantly, but DD is not supported yet

1 Like

Some of you can explain me why they are going to changes our Short codes and how they are going to changes our “old accounts details”. Is going to change the associate bank? Is going to be safe or in some point we can have problems to get our money?
Am I a bit paranoid or is strange that nobody is asking for that changes in the last few months?
Thanks

You haven’t gotten the email? Here’s the text.

We’ve given you new local GBP account details! In case you missed our previous emails, here’s what’s changing and why it’s great news for you.

What we’ve changed

You now have a new account number ‘XXXXXXXX’ and sort code ‘04-00-75’.

Where you can find these new details

You can find your new GBP account details by heading to More > Profile > Account Details > GBP > Local tab or by tapping on your GBP balance on the home screen.

Why this is great news

Transfers to your new account will arrive much faster - usually within seconds!:zap: We’ve also made improvements to your Payments In/Payments Out limits. You can find details about our limits here.

Please note, the new limits will apply from the 22nd May 2019. These limits may change in the future but we’ll keep you updated if they do.

:warning: Your old account details will stop working from the 22nd May 2019 :warning:

Enjoy faster top-ups! :rocket:

1 Like

Hi,

I forgot to communicate the change of my GBP sort code to the payroll office. The payment has already being done, but did not jump back. I was wondering if any issues will rise.

Thank you
Francesco

Yeah I got it! So the short code is the same for everybody? Thanks for your reply

:warning: Your old account details will stop working from the 22nd May 2019 :warning:

It’s still April. :wink:

2 Likes

Hi, who knows what happens if I sent money to my old Revolut details? I mean old sort code and account?