Unique EUR IBAN and BIC/SWIFT Numbers.

No - you would get a LIT IBAN.
I live in France with a :r: LIT IBAN account and have no issues transferring EUR to my French Bank account. I see no reason why the transaction should cause issues the other way round.

Hello, I would like to know how can I see my BBAN, not my IBAN. Because for my job they need the BBAN and i can’t find it anywhere. Thank you for your help

Depending on your country of residency and your national account no conventions, you should be able to extract the account no from the IBAN. A quick Internet search should give you everything you need.

But I am looking for the BBAN of my Revolut account, not my normal bank account. The problem is that inside the Revolut app I can not find my BBAN number, just the IBAN

Hi, I am new here and my friends and I have been trying to make queries to Revolut in order to decide to open an account or not, basically we are SIngapore residents and what to open a Revolut account making payments to the account from a Singapore bank, one thing we do not have clear is whether the payments to my future Revolut account will be made to a Revolut Singapore, Regional, European or USA account, could anyone let me know. Thanks. Sarlina

That will be a local payment if you open the account with Revolut Singapore.

IBANs are just different ways to write account numbers and branch codes into one larger number. You should be able to always extract the account number from an IBAN. Revolut offers IBANs that start with LT for Lithuania. What you need to do is find out which part of a Lithuanian IBAN stands for the account no.

1 Like

Read this:

Specially this part about BBAN, as it explains the possible reason why Revolut don’t show BBAN:

Basic Bank Account Number
BBAN is short for Basic Bank Account Number. It represents a country-specific bank account number. The BBAN is the last part of the IBAN when used for international funds transfers. Every country has it’s specific BBAN format and length depending on its own standards. Currently there is no common EU or other standard unifying the BBAN. This is where the IBAN was introduced to help standardise international bank transfers.

1 Like

Ok thanks, that means that do not need to make transfers to a Lithuania account then