Unique EUR IBAN and BIC/SWIFT Numbers.

memes served their purpose comrades!

I also have GB iban, thx Revolut!

1 Like

I also have now a GB IBAN !!

But what is going to happen to the old LT IBAN? If fore example someone decides to send me money on the Lithuanian IBAN, is the payment going to be rejected? (LuckiltI gave the details only to one person!)

@anon33247966

Thanks
E.

There is information when you are opening info about GB IBAN: it’s worth noting that your old account number will still work for incoming transfers.

Hi @kylo32 ,
I did go through the information displayed, but I might have missed this point

Thanks
E.

1 Like

1 Like

It will fully replace the LT IBAN.

3 Likes

Can somebody explain what “for Euros, Revoult can only support incoming SEPA transfers for now” means?

Can I accept international transfer via SWIFT to my new UK eur IBAN account?

Hey Revolut team.

I got the new UK IBAN, but I’m still waiting for some incoming transfers to the LT IBAN, also some direct debits.

For this batch of transfers It’s impossible to change the IBAN, will they arrive normally?. How many time we have after UK IBAN is activate to still work with the LT one?

Got my new GB IBAN yesterday.
The LT one worked fine for me though, EUR transfers taking only a few hours. Wonder how long transfers will take to the new GB IBAN - we shall see…

My experience this morning: transfer instructed at 08:00 from Switzerland, got the money on my Rev GB account at 10:00. Perfect.

2 Likes

That’s quick! As fast as a standard bank-to-bank transfer in the UK then :slight_smile:

What about unique and personal IBAN for the other currency accounts currently available? Is there a defined roll out program?

I note that personal IBAN for USD accounts are still not available?

1 Like

It would be nice if I could have a German IBAN.
I guess it’s less strange when I switch to Revolut for my salary.
But it’s basically just for the sake of feeling better. There is not really an actual benefit as far as I can think of?
I’m not sure if some companies decline payments from certain countries maybe?

Hello AndreasK, how are your success? Some update?
I am still seeing “Unique IBAN accounts are coming soon”
while others are reporting that they have unique IBAN.
BR, Raimonds

@raimonds Unique IBANs have been available for a while now. You can see yours in the Accounts > Euro > Local tab in the app.

They are from GB, but as mentioned in many posts, it is against European Law to refuse an IBAN because of its country of origin, as long as it’s within the EEA. (so a French company can’t refuse an IBAN from GB for example)

1 Like

Thanks, it was hard to catch that IBAN (only for SEPA) is under tab mentioned

1 Like

hi, i want get GB iban instead of mine, if its possible to change now?

My bank also doesn’t accept it!

Nonsense? Then please explain how it works! Many users have similar problems and the payments are not accepted by the recipient bank. :frowning: