Unable to verify account problem

Hi,
I’m having trouble verifying my account. I uploaded my passport photo and it was rejected. I then was asked for visa photo. As Im Irish and still live here I don’t need or have a residency visa. I then tried to upload my passport photo again and now have reached verification limit. And it has been stuck in pending verification for 3 hours. I contacted the in app support and have been told that my case has been escalated to appropriate team. That was 2 hours ago and now I am getting no replies.
I would like to get this issue sorted as soon as possible as I am going away in 2 week and want to be able to use my new revolut card, as I have already topped up my account with money
Thank you in advance for your help.

Hi there. Thank you for contacting us.

We’ve verified your account. :slight_smile: Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

Have a great day.

Regards,

Andreas K

Thanks a million for the quick response to fixing this problem.
Appreciate it!
Carla

Hello !
I have the same problem and when contacting the assistance no one is responding :frowning:
My passport is french, that is the only difference

Hi! Im facing the same problem as described… Can you help me please? Thanks in advance!

Could you please go to profile section -> Verification and limits to verify your account?

I did it already and it says “Verification failed - Verify your identity if you’re getting close to the limit” but when i press “Verify” tha app ask me for proof that i reside within the EEA or Switezerland. I dont have a risedence visa, i dont need it because i’m portuguese. For this reason i can’t activate my card.

Thanks

Just skip that part and provide a photo of your passport.

i dont have any option to add passport. i already provided my Portuguese ID card.

Thanks

Can you see “Add pictures” that’s where you need to upload your photos.

There is really a need to add my Passport picture? Or can i sen my Portugues ID instead?

thanks

Passport works too as well national ID.