Unable to top up my debit card

I used Revolut since almost a month now and it worked perfectly until yesterday. I don’t receive the verification code but the message "We are sorry, something has gone wrong. Please try later”. I tried many times but it sill doesn’t work for no reason. I noticed regular similar issues on the forum but I can’t find any answer. Could someone help me?
Thanks.

Have you tried to logout then login ones again?
Second attempt is to clear app’s data.
Third- uninstall the app the install it ones again.
:crossed_fingers:

Yes I tried to logout then login, but to no avail. I will try the two other options, is the money on my revolut account will be saved if I uninstall the app?
Thanks

Yes, it is. Of course you have to use the same phone number and I hope you remember your Revolut password :wink:

Unfortunately I just tried the three options, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, the same problem comes up again! Do you have any other ideas?
Thank you.

Have you tried contacting the in-app support? Remember to type 'live agent’to skip the chatbot.

1 Like

Yes I tried, but no live agent is available until two hours.

ok, so let’s summon @AndreasK
He’ll help you for sure :slight_smile:

Did the give you approximated time to contact?

That would be great. Yes they told me to wait two hours.

Waiting times can get pretty long. If it’s urgent you can try Twitter (they typically answer quickly there) or, like @redi says, have @AndreasK help you here :slight_smile:

I used Revolut since almost a month now and it worked perfectly until yesterday. I don’t receive the verification code but the message "We are sorry, something has gone wrong. Please try later”. I tried many times but it sill doesn’t work for no reason. I noticed regular similar issues on the forum but I can’t find any answer. Could you help me figure it out @AndreasK ? Thank you in advance.

Could you please try to update you app?

1 Like

I just did it but it still doesn’t work. I’m using the 4.13.1 version.

ooops, 4.17 is in a market
What phone do you have? Which OS revision?

My phone is Huwaei (can’t tell the exact model). How do I update to 4.17?
Thanks

Look for Revolut app in Google Play. When you tap on it, there should be button “update” visible.
Update goes through Google Play

There is no update option in google play, only “uninstall” or “open”. I don’t know why…

Can you check Android version?

Yes, but no “update” option neither!

I mean Android version from “Phone Info”