Unable to top up by bank transfer

I have the same problem as this guy: Is it actually possible to make first top up by bank transfer?

I have created a new Revolut account and want to make my first top up by bank transfer. I will not top up by card.

When I try to access my account details to obtain the account number and sort code, it tells me I need to verify my account by topping up by card or transfer, but when I follow that link, topping up by card is the only option.

The FAQ (and various posts on here) makes reference to providing identity documents via the verification and limits section of the app but there is no option to do that.

“Live” support told me at around 16:00 yesterday that someone would respond in about 4 hours(!) but still no response

Is it actually possible to make the initial top from a bank account, or am I just wasting my time?

And for the benefit of anyone else with the same problem, this has now been resolved by Support Chat. I had to provide a photo of my ID through the chat, and the agent verified the account for me.

Thank you for letting us know. I’m glad to hear our support team was able to help you.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

Have a great day.

Regards,

Andreas K