Unable to sign in

I give the right phone number, the right password, the right last 4 digit of my recharge card to verify but cannot access to my account. Account blocked. Tried to delete and download again but to no avail. Can you please help ? Thanks.
Stéphanie

The 4 digits are from the last card used for top-up. Do you have any specific error message?

Hi there. It looks like you have created two accounts :slight_smile:

Can you please send me a direct message so that I can help you?

1 Like

I have the same issue and have been trying to contact online help for a day. Can I email you?

Please send a PM to Andreas and he will sort that out. :r: does not have an official support email.
Best,

Yes, I created a first account with my british bank card but wanted to put my french bank card instead. The problem is that I charged £10 (that I cancelled) and 10€ that are now blocked. I didn’t understand how to have one account with 2 bank cards.

Can you please cancel the british account or keep it but tranfer the 10€ as the moves will be from euros to other currencies.

Thanks.

Stephanie

hello how i can contact the support i have a Problem with my account ( log in )

I have a problem with my account and cannot log in or contact support in the app and the phone line cannot help me with my query. I think I have been hacked and have been contacted by my bank so i need to talk to someone urgently.

My Revolut app does not recognise my PIN number anymore even though I didn’t change it. I can not contact the help chat because I can’t log into the app. Can someone help me please?