Unable to receive a confirmation call or SMS on canadian number

Hi all,

Has anybody had an issue receiving a confirmation SMS or phone call on a Canadian number ?
My account was created in France with a french phone number (and french ID), but after moving to Canada I had to change to a Canadian phone.

Since then, I can only get codes through the chat which is really inconvenient (take into account the different hours, and the 1 minute delay before being able to access the chat when you are not logged in …)

Support team told me to log out and to reinstall the app, which unfortunately did not change anything to the issue …

Help !!! :smiley:

Cheers

According to the FAQ’s

"Where is Revolut available?

Revolut is available to legal residents of the following countries:

Aland Islands, Austria, Azores, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Channel Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guiana, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guadeloupe, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Réunion, Romania, Saint Helena, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, St. Martin, Sweden, Switzerland and United Kingdom."

So I guess you can no longer have an account?

Thank you for your answer : I am still a legal resident of France, as I stated when I said that I used a french ID.
That ID is still the one being used, the only thing that changed is my phone number (phone was actually changed by Revolut support itself, and +1 for Canada is proposed in the phone number options)…