Unable to link my debit card

Hi,

I have a Nationwide debit card, which is my main current account. When attempting to link this to my Revolut card I get an error message of ‘your top up was declined. Please ensure that the billing address you used when adding your top up card matches that address on you bank account’ - which it does.
I then attempted to link another Nationwide account - a joint account and this card linked with no issues. The bank say there are no restrictions and no issues with the account and they say the problem must be with Revolut. Please help!

Thanks

Simon

Hello @simon82,

Thank you for contacting us.

As I can see the issue is “Internal AVS mismatch decline” Please make sure the billing address of your card matches with your profile address. Delete and re add the card from the top up section and use the same address as you used for your other card :slight_smile:

Hi AndreasK,

Thank you for the reply. I can confirm the billing address is correct. I cannot delete and re-add the card because the card isn’t there to delete - it has always been declined. The bank have said that there are no blocks or restrictions on the account - they say there is an issue with Revolut and that I should contact you to find out what is happening. My Revolut card turned up in the post today - doesn’t look like I am going to get to use it though so that’s £5 wasted!

Please disregard my query - I have fixed the problem by using another account.