Unable To Install Revolut App

I have the same issue. The App seems to download but it does not install. I contacted the Play Store support and they asked to contact de App developer. The issue only happens with Revolut App (i installed all other Apps succesfully but I cant install the Revolut).

1 Like

Same for me. In my case it happened after a factory reset on the mobile.

1 Like

Welcome to our community @rubolt :wave:. I am sorry to hear about your problem. :cry:

Unfortunately, there is no issue from our end. I just checked it by installing the app and it’s working fine. May be there is some changes needed in your settings. Kindly contact the Play store support team for this. :pray:

SG | Community Team

A post was merged into an existing topic: Banned phone number

Hi @SG.Mandal - i contacted the Play Store support, they said that there is nothing wrong with the store, as this issue is only happening with the Revolut App, which is true (I installed all other Apps wiith no issues except Revolut).

Now we are in a limbo, Play Store says is a Developer issue, and Revolut says is a Play Store issue.
Any solution to your customers would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Same problem here, on OnePlus 7pro after a factory reset I haven’t been able to install revolut anymore. Revolut team suggest ti contact Play store, and Play store team says its revolut responsibility, can anyone help with this?

2 Likes

Revolut and/or OnePlus, why don’t you ask someone to send a mobile with that story (replacing it) and solve this issue once and for all?

1 Like

Hello everyone :wave:,

I am really sorry that you guys are unable to install the Revolut app. Your concern is completely justified. :cry:

Kindly contact us through our social media channels so that we can help you individually with your issue. Hope this helps. :pray:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

I am have the same issue after a factory reset on a OnePlus 7 pro. Did anyone get an answer as to how to resove this. Revolut was previously installed

2 Likes

I’m waiting for a solution for months. I don’t want a Revolut phone. They should collect a few mobiles with the issues and ask their engineers to work on them

2 Likes

I have been advised by the Revolut Tech team that one plus phones are not compatible - even though i had it installed without issue 2 days prior. My issue is i cannot get on to cancel my subscription and remove my funds from my account. Im really annoyed.

2 Likes

Can’t believe this. That’s not true that OnePlus phones are not compatible and I am the living evidence: I have used Revolut on a OnePLus phone for around two years

2 Likes

Hi @dve and @Xtiaburns :wave:

I’m sorry you have been facing issues with the Revolut app on your devices :frowning_face:

Unfortunately, Google Safety Net made Revolut latest version unavailable for download :confused:

Mariana I Community Manager

1 Like

I have found a solution on a one plus forum. OnePlus Community

2 Likes

Thank you so much :raised_hands: just downloaded an old version from Aptoide, and after that you can update it from the play store as before!

1 Like

Hello @Thomasolds :wave: ,

It’s great to hear that your problem got resolved. Please let me know if you have any other concerns. :pray:

Thanks for the help @Xtiaburns. :star:

SG | Community Team

Done, it worked. Problem solved after months. Thanks everyone

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: New Account Registration

Wohooo, that’s awesome @dve. We are so happy to know that your issue has been resolved. Keep exploring our community. :star_struck:

SG | Community Team

hi,

i get the same error on one plus 7t pro (after downloaded from google it stopped during instalation)

Cant downloand Recolut - Mobile Finance, try again bla bla ba

1 Like