Unable to Create Business Account

Hi,
I run my limited company in the UK, but I do not live there. I want to open a Revolute Business Account for my business. but they demand proof of residency. I can’t provide my proof of residency. Is there any other way to activate my account?

I am waiting for your kind response.

Thank you and regards

Munaim

1 Like

Hi @Munaim and welcome to the forum
You could try contacting the Business Team using [this form] there is a section at the bottom where you can provide any additional comments or questions

1 Like

thank you for your response

2 Likes

Hello @Munaim :wave:,

Welcome to our community. Physical presence in the UK, Switzerland, or any country in the EEA is an essential requirement for opening a Revolut account in the relevant region.

For businesses incorporated in the UK or Switzerland , these requisites need to be met:

• The applicant needs to reside in the UK, Switzerland or any country in the EEA
  • The operating address of the business needs to be an address in the UK, the EEA or Switzerland

Revolut may ask for documents from you as proof the above requirements are being met by your business. If that’s the case, you’ll receive detailed instructions on what additional documents we need from you and you’ll be able to upload them directly in-app. :pray:

You can also check this FAQ link for better understanding - What country of residence is eligible to open a Revolut Business account? :arrow_backward:

SG | Community Team

1 Like