Unable to create account

Hi There

I have downloaded the Revolut app, but when I enter my phone number, press continue and = enter my passcode I get an error message: We’re sorry, something has gone wrong. Please try later.

I have “tried later” many many times, but still getting the same error. Any help please.

1 Like

Is the dash in your postal code? Or maybe are you from Ireland?

I havent got to key in my address yet. It wont let me get past entering my mobile number

Sorry, my mistake.
In that case I suggest uninstall the app then install it ones again.

No problem. Ive uninstalled and installed many times already.

So, maybe you can use another phone or try to install Android emulator on your computer (i.e. bluestacks) then Revolut on it…? What do you think?

Or maybe we will allow @anon33247966 to do his magic… :wink:

Bluestacks may work, let me try that!

Hi. Thanks so much, bluestacks worked. But the app is now stuck in the verify identify page!

1 Like

Now, when you have the revolut account- try to log into the app on your phone :wink:

1 Like

Yip, it works. I have sent the docs to verify my identity and now the app has been stuck on a page that says: Dont worry, we just need to verofy some information about you. It been like that for almost an hour

1 Like

Congratulations!
Now just wait a while. Verification can last from a few seconds to a few days.
If you’re in a hurry send them DM on Twitter :grinning:

I’ve forgotten- you can send them message on in-app chat too😉

1 Like

Because I cant make new topic I will use this one.
Hello

I cant register new account in Revolut app. After writing there my number and address data etc. I get information that there is account with similar details and I should login on this account. The thing is I never used before Revolut maybe few years ago I put my data but account was never used and I dont remember this number what I should do now?
There is no any possible way to reach support because it require login in to app. At least this is what I see on Revolut website

That’s incorrect. :point_down:t2:

I too am trying to create a Revolut account. I have been trying for more than 3 months.

I have the app. When I start entering my details on the sign up page, I get as far as putting in my email address, then it tells me I already have an account. I don’t!

I can’t use the online chat because I don’t yet have an account.

There are only 2 email addresses I can find for Revolut: feedback@revolut.com, and the complaints address. I have used both.

Repeatedly, I get asked.to nominate a date and time for Revolut to contact me. This has only worked once, and the person who called me merely took details - which had already been given by email - and said he was not able to deal with technical issues but would get “the team” to contact me. This has not happened.

Several times I have waited an hour for phone calls at the appointed time, but they have not materialised.

I have made formal complaints, and received an offer of £25 compensation for nuisance, but nothing happens to resolve the problem.

I have posted adverse reports on TrustPilot. Each time there is an instant response -on TrustPilot - promising much, but nothing happens.

How do I get to actually speak to a human at Resolut? Or do they not want me to have an account?

Same for me.

I click sign up in the app. Input details then get a message saying my details look similar to an account that already exists. It tells me to login with my phone number. When I try to it says there is no record of an account under that number. Incredibly frustrating.

I’ve never had revolut before.

Any ideas anyone?

Hello, everyone. I have been trying to create an account myself. I live in Kazakhstan and from all the looking around I did, it looks like it’s available here. I put in my phone number, get my security code and then get to the page where I input my address. After pressing continue, the app jumps me back to inputting my phone number and it’s just a never ending circle after that. No error notification, no nothing. Am I missing something? Would appreciate any thoughts on this, cheers.

No, :kazakhstan: isn’t a supported country!

Hi there. I am not able to create an account as well. At first, it allowed me to enter the address and city, and then when pressing continue, it was going back to request an authentication code. This happened 2-3 times and now when I try to sign up, I get the message Something went wrong, please try again later.

Please help :slight_smile:

Kazakhstan isn’t supported yet, but I guess Revolut is planning to launch here.
I was able to sign up in the app with my Kazakhstani mobile number and got into the waiting list.
There’s an option to be bumped up by a certain amount of places, but when you send the invitation link, users from Kazakhstan can’t sign up, because there’s no option to choose the right country code.

I still don get it, months ago i was on the waiting list as 760, suddenly i check and i was #1 on the queue, the next day the waiting list wasn’t there and the app lands into a page where i have to select my country, once selected nothing happened, few days later it shows me that i was back y 760 on the queue.
i leave it for months and i checked last week and again i was in the page to select my country for T&C, once selected i get an error “Sorry, we can not onboard you at the moment.”
what can you suggest to do.
Thanks