Unable to complete the registration process

Hello Revolut Community.

I have been trying to complete the registration process for months on end, so far unsuccessfully.

I enter my phone number, and then I receive the following message:

“Awesome! You took your first step to open your account. Your account will be ready soon, so be on the lookout for an email from us in your inbox!”.

But I am not even asked to enter my email at any point during this registration process.

I may have entered it during the first time that I tried to register, a few months back, I am not sure.

But I never received any email back then, and I am not receiving any email now (neither regular nor spam).

I’ve tried:

1. Closing the app and restarting it
  2. Deleting the app and reinstalling it
  3. Deleting all chached data from phone storage
  4. Logging in via desktop browser (Chrome)
  5. Adding a filter in my gmail account to allow any incoming mail from revolut.com

Any attempt I ever make, ends up redirecting me to my phone, where I ultimately reach a landing page telling me “your account will be ready soon”, with the only two available options in it being “Invite friends” and “Log out”.

I wrote an email to Revolut support, but they only suggested for me to try some of the stuff that I’ve already tried, all leading me to that same landing page on the app.

It feels as if I’m stuck in some kind of limbo where my phone number is already registered in the system, but it is not ascribed to any actual account.
So I cannot complete the registration process, and I cannot start it from scratch.

But this is just an empiric conclusion, as I am unable to determine for sure what’s going on behind the scenes.

Any help would be immensely apperciated!

Thank you all :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @barakman :wave: ,

Welcome to our Community. We’re sorry to hear about the registration issue. Can you tell us the country you’re attempting to register from? This will help us provide you with the necessary support.

SG | Community Team