Unable to activate local EUR account

Probably they finished their shift. They’ll answer probably tomorrow in the morning.
So why don’t you give them the chance writing them via in-app chat? :wink:
:crossed_fingers:

There is a queue of people. You can see that they usually are very active on Twitter, maybe Facebook, too. Rome wasn’t built in a day, mate. :slight_smile:

It worked!
Yesterday night my account was created.

No response after 17 hours but I suppose it took longer than that to build Rome :slight_smile:

Ok, I’ll tag @anon33247966 the Almighty for you. He’ll help you when he’s on his shift. :wink:

1 Like

Hi there. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Unfortunately, we’re facing a tech issue however, our team i working on a fix. I will keep you posted.

2 Likes

Hi, I have exactly the same issue in FR (EUR) :frowning:

@anon33247966 I am having the same issue. New account created today and I get the “something went wrong” message when trying to create a GBP local account. Any idea on a timescale for the fix?

Same problem here, for both EUR and GBP

Same here. Not sure if related or not but getting the same error when trying to top up from bank account. I’ve had to top-up using Android pay so far.

We will notify you once this has been resolved. Thank you for your patience and apologies for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Same issue here… Spain (EUR)

Same issue here, ESP (EUR)

Me too, i have the same problem, with my english account. do you have any new ? thanks

Same issue here, ITA (EUR)

I have the same issues. I have created my account today and i am unable to activate the euro account, i tap the “activate” and nothing happens, i don’t get any error message, i tried with 2 Android phones.
I contacted the customer support and they said that they will issue an update either this week or at latest next week…
We’ll wait and see what they can do…

Hi There,

Any updates? Not working for GBP and EUR.

I need the GBP account to be used in 2 weeks time…

Thanks

1 Like

The issue will be resolved soon, with the new update! Please update your app once you have the new version available to Google Pay.

1 Like

@anon33247966 would it be possible to have an “status” site where to see service outages and known problems? maybe related activities? #transparency

we are left in the dark in here

I have just activated my EUR account, finally, thanks. I thought my IBAN will be lithuanian, but it starts with GB.

1 Like