Unable to access app

5 days of waiting to get access back to my Revolut account
My phone was stolen on June 13, it was a Huawei P30 Pro. Since then I have tried to log in back to Revolut using different sources, but without success: BlueStacks software on my laptop, a Samsung S7 Edge of a friend, and now I am using a new Huawei P30. I have replied to you in the chat with a photo attached on mine and the date of 25.07.2020 written by hand. I answered on that day to your questions. All I see in the chat is “Looking for an agent…”

Thank you for your time and prompt response.

Hello Vaclav,

Thanks for your reply. Actually I realized I was using the wrong number… Everything’s fine now.

All the Best!

Hi, I forgot my password and I cant use my app. I type my phone number and then ask me to take a selfie but when I press this bottom its written that something went wrong and try later. And so last already for a few days. How can use may app or change my password?

Yo cuando intento acceder a mi aplicación, me pide que verifique mis datos, pero después de hacer la selfie y verificarme correctamente, el sistema no me envía el email para acceder a mi cuenta. Tengo mucha angustia y necesito ese dinero. Necesito ayuda por favor!!!

Yo también tengo el mismo problema. Necesito acceder a mi dinero urgentemente. He leído que @anon33247966 puede ayudarnos, sino voy a cancelar mi cuenta.

1 Like

Hi, I went to open the app and got a screen asking for me to enter my mobile number; i did that and a verification email was sent. When i click the button in the email it opens the app at the enter mobile number; its stuck in a loop and i cannot get into my account!

I tried reinstalling the app and same thing.

2 Likes

I’am stuck in the same position ! I had to reinstall the app and when I opened it I had to put my phone number to login but it was taking me through a registration process while I just want to login to my account !!! I’am leaving for a vacation in 2 Days and all the money is in my account !! PLEASE HELP !!!

2 Likes

I opened the app and it asks for my pin number. Put in the pin and the lttle symbol in the screen of my phone goes round and round for ever. The app is clearly not connecting to server.
All online according to other apps that work. Tied it via both wifi and on 4g data.
Any ideas appreciated , thanks

I have the same problem now. I can’t use chat, because forgot my password and tried too many times wrong. They send me code on sms and I enter it, but there was message that Too many wrong times I trying. I don’t know what to do now … Please help me

Contact them tru Twitter. Tweet from your account and they will ask you to continue on DMs.

I have almost the same problem. I’ve changed my mobile device, downloaded the App. Firstly it asks me for mobile number, then it asks me to check my Email in the device… “we’ve sent an email to … check your inbox, tap the button and youll be redirected back to the app”. I’ve tried 1000 times and I do not receive an email.

I cannot login at all. I deleted the application reinstalled it after that it’s asking me for my number and passcode when I put the passcode it says restart the application and sign up to complete Revolut profile although I have an existing account. Please help me. Don’t even get a reply from the complaint team.

1 Like

I have already a working account with money in it, but the app wasn’t working anymore (stuck on loading every time I tried to get in).
So I decided to reinstall.
It asks for my mobile number, then the verification code and then doesn’t let me login: it asks for the email and tells me it exists already.

How can I get in again?
Thank you :slight_smile:

Hello, tweet mentioning your problem and don’t forget to tag revolut: @RevolutApp. A rep. from the company will contact you in a DM and will help you. It worked for me and I solved my issue in few minutes.

1 Like

Hi there! I can’t make a revolut account because it says that my phone number is banned. What does that mean and how can it be fixed? Thanks for the support! @anon33247966

hi

i changed my phone number and now i can’t access the app

please help !

Hi there, I have the same problem, lost access to the app and now it keeps saying the code sent via sms is incorrect. Please help

Thank you for your help, but what if someone doesn’t have twitter? Why there is this website in the first place? :slight_smile:

I’m having the same problem

I’m having the same problem for days now @Aforson1 did they solve your problem?