Unable to access account

Hi there,
I had to reinstall the revolut App in my mobile number and when I try open it I can only configure a new user, not access my previous configuration.
Can you please help?

i have been under verification from revolut and no progress has been made in over 5 months, any advice on what i should do ?

Thank you

Hi there,

I also have hard time login in the app after reinstallation. The app only offer me to registerā€¦

I really need to access because i have to follow a process in app to provide documents and have been advise to go to the app chat to find recommendations there. .
Can someone kindly advise. Thanks!

Hi everyone, I created my Revolut account when I was in Australia with my previous australian phone number. I came back to France a year ago and I am now trying to reconnect to Revolut but I donā€™t have access to my previous phone and I donā€™t remember the 4-digits password (it was more than 2 years ago). Is there any forgotten password option ?

I canā€™t access my account with my phone number I donā€™t receive any code when I enter my phone number.
Could you please help me?
Many thanks

I got a new work phone. Installed a revolut from the backup. Entered the same phone number and now getting the following error! Image 64

Also was logged-out from my old phone and canā€™t log in to the account from it too.

Any advice how to log in the application?

1 Like

I have the same problem. Impossible to access to my account with my phone !!! Could you help me ?
Thank you

Please check my post just above yours. Since this is a user community there is no Revolut support here.

Hello,

Iā€™m a French traveller that got stucked by the COVID crisis in Patagonia and got the following problem :

My phone died, and while Iā€™m waiting my new one, I cannot send to myself money using Revolut or Western Union transfer from my Revolut Bank account.

I tried to access to my account through a friendā€™s phone, installing the most updated version of the app and it still doesnā€™t work (doesnā€™t let me take a selfie, no button or automatic redirection to the selfie camera.

My friends phone is a Motorola G8.

Let me know which option I have to access urgently to my account,

In advance thank you folks for your help :slight_smile:

How can i send u a message? I don t find any option

anon33247966 (AndreasK) is a former staff member of Revolut that isnā€™t active anymore in this community, that is why his account is anonymised (ā€œanonā€).

Hello,

I have had an account for some time however it has been inactive and so I have forgotten my passcode.

When I select the option for a forgotten code it transfers me to ā€œTake a selfieā€ page, however, it just stays on this page and there is no option to take a picture my only option is to close the app or return to the previous page.

I have reinstalled the app.
I have ensured that the app has permission to access my camera in the phones app settings.

Thanks

Check my post just above yours. This is a user community, no Revolut support channel.

Hola tengo ese mismo problema no puedo acceder a mi cuenta desde hace una semana, me podrĆ­an ayudar con eso por favor

Yo no puedo entrar la aplicaciĆ³n hace una semana, me dicen que estĆ”n verificando nuevamente mi identificaciĆ³n, que puedo hacer en ese caso.

Me podrĆ­an ayudar.

Gracias

No hablo espaƱol y no trabajo para Revolut. PĆ³ngase en contacto con Revolut a travĆ©s de un canal de soporte: Facebook, Twitter, correo electrĆ³nico.

I tried to sign up two years ago but i left it after verifying. Two years later itā€™s still not verified and after logging in on the app it says to wait for verification. If i try log on with PC it says incorrect pin.

Hello, I am trying to set up a resolut account. It is coming up with the exception that I have an account under a different number. I donā€™t remember setting this up can you help me please? Many thanks