Unable to access account

Hi, i cannot access my account. When I open the app it brings me to the account set up screen. Please help

Apparently according to their telephone chat help system there is a bug with the app. Hopefully it will be sorted soon.

1 Like

@anon33247966 but I can not access the app!!! How should I contact the support then? And no, I did not create two accounts! And again, I can not access the app.

This is exactly the same issue I am having and there is no way to contact anyone unless you get into the App, the phone line they have is automated and cannot help at all.

this is the issue i am currently facing.

Can someone please help me?

Hi Jessica. I use Revolut since 3 years. Itā€™s magical! After loading a new version of the app yesterday , the app asked me for the phone number ā€œI used beforeā€ I enter it but the app tell that the phone is not secured etcā€¦ I am blocked

1 Like

@anon33247966 I am your premium member. I have traveled more then 4 countries in last 4 months. I am unable to log in with my Argentina mobile number. The app is freshly downloaded from google app store. I previously had iphone but i lost access. Am i not able to log in because the old iphone was still logged in to app?
I need fast reply really. Because i do not have any other bank account and this is the only way to feed myself.
Why do i need to pay 8 euros every month, when the support chat is not available when you have not even logged in? What if there is log in issues. What should people do then?
I am disappointed. I have been locked out now for more then 2-3 days.
My phone number is correct. I have entered it correct. It asks me each time to create new passcode, but i already have a passcode. It just like it does not know my user at all. Like it has been deleted.

Hi I need help, I took a payment of Ā£3100 into my account after selling my car, I have proof of sellers details, I have proof of delivery, a DVLA Email ( Offical Use Of Car Documents In United Kindgdom) after showing these and also a screenshot of buyer sending me the money they are still not letting me ACCES my account. I still have some money in that account and itā€™s frustrating why they canā€™t understand thatā€™s itā€™s all legit. Got all proof and docs

I have exact the same problem. Any progress at your side?

I really hope it will, not very professional being locked out from the own account with no possibility to access the support! Thanks for reaching out tho! :slight_smile:

Hi Revolut community,

I have been using Revolut for almost 2years and never had issues. However it has been a few days that Revolut is asking me to set up password on my phone, and asking my phone number to be able to log in the app. I have changed my phone number (from a french to a Singaporean one) as I moved in Singapore a month ago. Now I canā€™t log into the app. My access code doesnā€™t work anymore, and when I tried to access with OTP codes I am asked security questions such as the last digit of my top up card or my Revolut PIN card which I donā€™t want to give as I am afraid of being scammed.

@anon33247966 can you help sorting this please? I canā€™t get in the app so I canā€™t use the in-app chatā€¦

Thanks a lot for your help!

1 Like

Hi Andreas, One day my app was working great, this morning I tried to log in and itā€™s requesting a phone number which I no longer have access too and the passcode which I am entering correctly is not being recognized.i am locked out with no access to my money nor any way of using the in app chat, please help

One day my app was working great, this morning I tried to log in and itā€™s requesting a phone number which I no longer have access too and the passcode which I am entering correctly is not being recognized.i am locked out with no access to my money nor any way of using the in app chat, please help!

Hi Ejovrh, still no response at all. This is a very flawed system with a requirement to use the app for any contact and a community forum where responses are not treated with any urgency.

Hello,
I just updated the revolut app on my iphone and apparently I canā€™t access the app if I donā€™t have a passcode or the biometric system. I donā€™t want to have any of these. Does it mean that I cannot use the app Revolut anymore?
thank you in advance.

Hi, Iā€™m in need of assistance. Iā€™ve just updated my app on the iPhone. The App requested to confirm my phone number and password - no problem. However, it says that an e-mail has been sent to me and to click on the link to re-authorize access to my account. Erm, I havenā€™t updated my e-mail address in a while and canā€™t access my old account. There doesnā€™t seem to be any option in the very limited access i now have to the App to get out of this trouble. I canā€™t get into the App to get assistance either there. Hence my postā€¦

Help! How can I provide my new e-mail address To Revolut without having access to the App?

N. Ryan

2 Likes

Hello, I also have a problem to log in to my account, I turned 18 years old about 1 month ago, and I canā€™t verify my account because the app says that I am not 18 years old.

What should I do?

Please help,

David

Did you use the right format for your birthday?

Hi there, I canā€™t access my account as well. I deleted the app a while ago and reinstalled it. Now when I try to access the app and after the first step of filling out my phone number it asks me to create a passcode. I create a passcode and it tells me ā€œWeā€™re sorry, something has gone wrong. Please try laterā€. Iā€™ve tried it a few times, but it is a persistent issue. Please help me resolve this for I would like to use Revolut again!