UI Overhaul

Does anyone know if it is possible for me to go back to the previous version?

Main Screen
Major Irritation! - Why have you taken my transactions from the main page? I like to be able to see them at a glance, not have to look for them every time. I might be making several transactions within a short time span and if something fraudulent was processed, I won’t see it unless I click See All.

Really Irritating - The Junior feature is brilliant, but as I am not availing of it, I do not need to see it prominently on my main screen. Should be an option to hide.

Just Irritating - Now I have to search for Exchange, used to be prominent on the main page, but now have to search for it.

A Little Irritating - Analytics moved to main screen doesn’t show total for All Months (or the option to select a period From-To)

Wealth
Seriously Irritating!!! - Why are you trying to hide my Vaults from me? I have no interest in using Stocks, Crypto or Commodities. I want my vaults front and centre. In fact, I would like access to my vaults directly from the main screen (like Analytics is now). And I want to see and access certain vaults immediately while ‘hiding’ others (like I used to with older version).
If I am at a till and realise I need to access additional funds to cover a purchase, I don’t want to have to search for my Vault with several taps and/or scrolling. I’ll just end up using my Credit Card (which is infuriating as I have recently moved my use to Revolut).

Not a deal breaker, but I liked the Blue beforehand. Very drab in black, seems less special.

8 Likes

*** Lost feature: “All time” analytics ***
Please bring this feature back ! I also find it harder to follow my expenses… The older transaction page was simpler and most importantly on the first page.

I think I could get used to the new look but I do not accept losing the UX offered in v6.38. The big deal for me is with Analytics. Revolut was very good “at being transparent” by providing real-time expense information at a glance but now they are not “at a glance”…

I have been a very happy premium user for more than a year now and I am sad over this update (I actually wish I could go back to v6.38).

Beside that, I do appreciate the work put by the team and also support the innitiaves taken to improve the app. I just hope that you will listen and understand that the look is not the problem here but that the User eXprerience for Analytics has gotten worse (in my opinion).

4 Likes

Hi Regalia,
Same phone, but in the transaction view the last

Button is missing where you can take a picture, or if there already exists one - you can view the picture. I used it ALL the time to take pictures of the receipt…

1 Like

^ This! I will not update to 7.0 from 6.39.x until that is fixed.

4 Likes

Since yesterday, I tried a bit more and in addition to my previous remarks, I will add that the stats are also less practical :

• it was very usefull to see the monthly line with the approximation for the rest of the month, and now it’s gone :frowning:
  • I can’t find a way to see my spendings’ stats since the beginning
4 Likes

Much prefer the older UI, I hope they make improvements to this new one to make it more customisable. e

Analysis page has gone a bit worthless. I set the period from 6th of the month to 5th of the next month. Set a budget. Before 7.0 the budget was also calculated for that period but now its from the 1st of the month. So as I set the limit for a month, it just can be possible the way it was before (i hope it’s clear what I wanted to say)

Looks like I’m not the only one who likes old UI more. And are you guys all metal or is it just me who finds ‘Upgrade to metal’ annoying? Every time I switch to new dashboard on bottom tab I land on this Upgrade ad/tab. Is there any way to get rid of it permanently (more or less) - ‘make it read’ or something?

5 Likes

@cecilel

I fully agree with you. Stats (analytics) used to be much better in the old version. Hope we get the old one back and see more (or even better all) transaktions on the first tab.

Otherwise with 7.1 beta 303 at least some things work better:

• A tap on the last transaction now gives us back the possibility to share a payment
  • it is possible to add a picture and a note, one can see which card has been used and a link to the vault.
  • It is possible to exclude the payment from the (now useless) analytics
  • The wrong percentage is gone. Or better say it has been replaced by a number I don´t understand either. I have spent 561 from 1000 Euros and it says in red “arrow up” and 256 Euro. Haven´t got a clue, what that means. The month before I have spent 305 out of 1000 Euro and i get in green “arrow down” and -46 Euro (really minus 46)

Drawbacks of the new beta:
Apart from the new analytics (which I really would like to see beeing replaced by the old one) you have to swipe very carefully to see your cards. If you your finger a little bit up or down, it wont swipe. Quite difficult ;-(

Also the junior tab is still there ;-( That could be better replaced by an analytics tab, still leaving space for an additional (deselectable) junior tab and a wealth tab.

3 Likes

They’re not changing it, so you may want to look elsewhere for your banking in the future? It’s currently used for inviting friends, Revolut perks and also it will have spending analytics like a monthly recap in the future :slight_smile:

I’m on Premium. Of course the “dashboard” prompts me to upgrade to Metal rather than showing the widgets which are hidden in a tab now.

Being on a paid plan already, I’d expect a bit less marketing forced down my throat… and probably a better app than this new version.

4 Likes

I’m not metal, and yes, presented like it is, it’s very annoying !

1 Like

Mit der neuen Version 7.0 kann ich nicht leben. Beispiele: Finde die Umrechnungskurse nicht mehr. Währungswechsel wie ? Habe sofort vorsorglich mein Guthaben auf auf eine andere Bankverbindung überwiesen. Ich traue im Moment Revolut nicht mehr. Hoffe aber Revolut ändert schnell diese APP ansonsten bin ich weg als Kunde !

1 Like

It feels like the intention of the update is to obscure as much information as possible.
What is the rationale behind hiding all transactions and only showing the latest while half of the screen is empty?
Why is the account widget gone? It was the only place to see all accounts and balances at once.
Would be great if all transactions and the account widget come back soon.

5 Likes

When you change to the “widget” tab, it stays that way. Next time you open that section, “Widgets” will be active, not the first tab “My plan”. This works for all sections. Are the marketing messages out of the way now or do they still pop up?

@Dieter

Zwei einfache Wege für Währungswechsel: Von der Kontoansicht: klick auf “…”, dann ist Umtausch auswählbar. Oder Klick auf das Währungs-Flaggensymbol, z.B. die runde Euro-Flagge: Kontodetails werden angezeigt mit der Option zum Umtausch.

Die Kurse befinden sich wie bisher auf dem Dashboard. Hauptnavigation ganz rechts außen, dann “Widgets” (weiß leider nicht, wie der Punkt in DE heißt). Hier sind die beiden aus App-Version 6 bekannten Optionen “Watchlist” und “Kursumrechner” zu finden.

Für diese beiden Aspekte hat sich eigentlich nicht viel geändert, es sieht nur etwas anders aus bzw. wurde Dashboard in Widgets umbenannt.

So where do I go to see exchange rates and set alerts?

GUI 7.0 is a disaster :slight_smile:

Hidden all transactions, showing only 1?! …and this:

1 Like

When you change to the “widget” tab, it stays that way

No. It doesn’t. It did that once (when the App was still open), but hasn’t since.

It does on iOS. All tabs stay the way like I am leaving them.