UI Overhaul

I understand that u need to make changes to the app, but please, pretty please, i beg u, put the “Enter pascode” back in the center because everytime I open the app i have a mini heart attack, it looks like either my phone or the app just had a stroke and now it’s paralyzed on the left side. I’m sorry that i chose this comparision but that’s how it makes me feel.

4 Likes

@hermina wtf, they messed up with that too ? :frowning: I’m not yet updated to latest version, so I dont know.
Can you share screenshot how it now looks?

1 Like

Hi Guys just wondering has anyone had an issue when getting their salary paid into Revolut account? I got paid today but it’s pending, I was asked for a payslip to verify and was told it’s being viewed internally, just wanted to see how long this actually takes, thanks

I face this issue every time. I have to contact their help desk to remove the hold on my salary :triumph: :triumph:
It is really surprising that Revolut is not able to identify salary deposit from other transfers.

I think some things should be customizable.

As an everyday user I would like the balance chart back i found it really useful for daily use. Those that don’t like it should have the option to close it. To me it just looks wrong without it, cold, unfamiliar. Same goes for trading and crypto (i have closed them, but i still see trading near my balance for some reason). So maybe a more customizable UI might be an option, not everyone has the same needs.

On top of that I liked the purple colors, it looked so youthful and fresh now everything changed to a more mature feeling with the blue color and i am not impressed, i just don’t like it as much as i did. It’s not bad, but for me it just looked better before. :roll_eyes: :pensive:

And let’s not forget the nightmode. It’s 2020, everybody has nighmode, come on guys, you can do it! :night_with_stars:

3 Likes

I think the new new UI will come with version 6.4; beta is at 6.39 rn I think

This is the reason something like “Purpose Codes” exist.

My Bank putting my salary on hold? WTF. That would happen only once.

1 Like

I must say I dislike the new black colour given to the logo and R. I find it brutal and harsh.

I also think it’s kind of boring.

It’s just how it is

4 Likes

The other useful thing about the chart was that as you scrolled back you could see the account balance on each day, for example month end, which was useful for me. Is this historic bank balance available anywhere else in the app? I can’t find it.

3 Likes

This is available via statement.

After version 7 being available for iOS beta now, here are my first impressions: the new UI looks good. I think it’s a step forward, bringing back general consistency, and adding flexibility for future product add ons.

I personally find the new graph for comparing weekly spending more useful, the old one was pretty but this actually provides helpful insight for me.

Occasionally, a screen with the old design pops up, but that seems rare, and my impression is that consistency has improved.

But I do not like the mix of stock photography and 3D illustrations, mainly but not exclusively used as backgrounds for the new square elements. I am not sure yet if I like those new illustrations, I can’t decide if they just look cheap.

1 Like

One more thing, I no longer can edit the note of a payment after it’s sent to another Revolut user.

Sad about the removal of the graph too. I also no longer can see my all time spendings by category - only by month/week. This was something pretty important for me.

7 Likes

I don’t see any “statement” option on the android app?

Does this appear for any of you? I did not notice this before version <7.0, and it only shows for a single one of my accounts:

Not in my 6.39.1 version on Android.

Yeah, it does appear for me on iOS v7.0 beta. This works as intended in my case.