UI Overhaul

Thats OK - technical issue at Revoults end, apparently…

It should be much more minimal and easy to navigate. Every version is getting more cluttered and cramped of functions, iti is slowly becoming an awful labyrinth of options :confused:
Secondary stuff as Rewards, friends and invitations should be hidden or in an independent leisure or perks oriented app. Also, why should be people with no kids have to see wasted space with the junior menu and people who hate Group bills have to see that option as well, etc. We shouldn’t need to see what we don’t use. I miss when the app was beautiful, easy to navigate and minimal!

5 Likes

I agree the UI is a mess.
I reached out to Revolut recently about it but no reply.

The bad
• 23 buttons/ links on home screen, yes 23!
• Weekly insight ugly boxes – Remove this section altogether
• Remove Rate, This month icons
• Remove “Wealth” icon
• Remove “Rewards” icon
• Remove “Revolut friends” and replace with “my favourites”

The good
• Accounts, cards, linked, Junior tabs
• Transactions. But show last 10 (this can reply ugly insights)
• Add “vaults” link next to “Junior”

Other suggestions
• Less is more, have a “More” icon on home screen to hold all the non-essential options like
Rates, Convert, Actions, Rewards, Profile, Upgrade, Widgets, Invite friends, stocks, Crpto, commodities
• Make it easier to “Request” or “Send” money, this is getting lost in the app

5 Likes

Junior is only good if you have kids. It’s pointless and intrusive otherwise.

7 Likes

And kids under 18, for that matter.

1 Like

Some things get better. Now the monthly graph is back (even though you have to switch to that graph every time) and the colored percentage rings are also back. If they give us the choice to select the graph as default and perhaps use it for previous month too, I can live with the new UI… even though I prefered the old one… I still want at least three, better five transactions on the start screen, I promise, I will never ever use the junior tab and really don´t want to see it and would like to have a choice to customise my page… Perhaps that comes one day… So it´s not perfect and not as good as 7.x but I have to cope with that…

1 Like

Folks, just be patient. The app is a work in progress. Things will change for the better. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Not sure where you get that from.

As a work in process it’s getting worse not better.

7 Likes

One man’s meat is another’s poison :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Haha. This is true!!

1 Like

Why is Converter the default under Favourites?

revo

Pretty annoying that it doesn’t remember the last selected menu… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Every update gets worse. Where are the currency rates in version 7.19.1 ? Revolut in descent unfortunately !

3 Likes

Likewise, just went to check live exchange rates and the widget has gone. However if you click on the wiggly arrow next to “Home” there is now a Watchlist option which shows the current rates. If you click on a watched currency it will show the graph. Definitely a backward step from my point of view.

3 Likes

That facility is also present in the early version and includes the movement up or down which is helpful.
Don’t forget you can also press and hold the app icon to select «show exchange rates» which takes you directly to your currency pairings and the live rates…

1 Like

No it doesn’t, Press and hold gives me 4 options, one of which says Show exchange rates however that option takes me to the Exchange screen and not the currency pairings and live rates. The only way to get to those is as I said in my previous post.

The other 3 options are… Request money, Send money to and Top-up via card.

Thankyou very much, now I have found it

Very disappointed that 7.0 has excluded yearly and all time analytics

3 Likes

Why do you keep purging the useful widgets? This is my dashboard page after the update. The watchlist is gone and it took me quite a bit to figure out where it was put. Again one action was turned into three. Who makes this shitty usability decisions?
Please bring back the exchange-widget and maybe add one for stocks (actually owned or the ones on the watchlist - I don’t care about the others). The other widgets are pretty useless, at least for me.

In fact, the app has yearly analytics. I’m running 7.20 on iPhone.

4 Likes

I’m on android and this isn’t the case for me. Hopefully it will be updated soon then.