turn off "weekly insights"

The new “weekly insights” feature that takes up a big part of the home screen is probably good for some users but I find it just stops me from seeing more transactions and, as a big coloured thing, it’s distracting from the texts.

Please add a PREFERENCE so users can turn “weekly insights” OFF.

Thanks

25 Likes

I’d like to know how to turn off these new “Weekly insights” notificaitons, they make me want to close my account.

1 Like

Sarkasm mode ON
Revolut thinks, it is exciting for you to know how you spend your money. :crazy_face:
Sarkasm mode OFF.

4 Likes

Absolutely agree. Every time I see it, it makes me angry. I would much rather have a longer list of recent transactions.

Same for the referral animated icon. So annoying and both of them are difficult to close too with tiny x buttons.

3 Likes

yeah, most of the time I click an “x” button it doesn’t work and instead launches the window. Even more frustrating. For the same reason they probably think the feature is popular when in fact everyone is trying to click the X !!!

3 Likes

Yes, same… every monday same message to remove … useless for me.

2 Likes

Agreed
TURN IT OFF.

1. I know how much I’ve spent as it shows in the transactions list.
  2. I don’t care how much I’ve spent. It’s my money, I’ll do with it as I please.
  3. It’s annoying to keep getting these notifications and I don’t want them.

End of story.

2 Likes

When finally? Totally needless and annoying!

1 Like

Hello everyone :wave: ,

I completely get it that sometimes notifications can be annoying. :expressionless:

Don’t worry, :r: has a solution for this. You can check out this FAQ link to have some idea on how to manage notifications. :ninja:

Hope this helps. :sunflower:

Welcome to our community @3DPixel @querin :heart:

SG | Community Team

Really? Sorry, what category exactly disables weekly insights notifications? I am either doing it wrong or it doesn’t work. :slight_smile: Maybe you have to add an extra switch?

1 Like

Why is this marked as solution if it doesn’t mention which switch controls weekly insights pushes ?

4 Likes

Oh my god YES.

I’m not interested in Weekly insights. Actually I’m not interested in anything in the Notifications suggestions, or in the Custom suggestions section on the front page. It takes a whole lot of space, and there is no way to disable it. I really wish there was a way to remove this.

4 Likes

Is there still no option to disable this cr**? Does it stop if don’t make payments with :r:?

4 Likes

I totally agree with you.
I spend more time trying to get rid of the junk which ‘they’ think will make me better/more gullible person.
Actually it’s this aspect of Revolut which is holding me back from using it as a convenient prepaid holiday card.

2 Likes

Hello everyone :wave:,

I can understand you want to get rid of the weekly insight. :blush:

I would request you to kindly give your vote for this idea by clicking on the “Vote” button above. We have started an initiative where the feedback or ideas with the highest number of votes will be escalated to our internal team for further consideration. :saluting_face: If it gets approved and implemented, we’ll be sure to keep you updated! :memo:

For more details, please check this article. :pray:

SG | Community Team

I don’t mind it, i don’t get any prompt or notification from it to my phone, only when I open the app on a Monday and personally think it’s nice for the little catch up of spending.

Not intrusive like some comment here, anyone would think it reached out and slapped them in the face :joy:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your insight with us @Carl_1460. Well ! I also don’t mind a little catch-up at the beginning of the week. It helps me to maintain my budget. :smiley: :smiley:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Sometimes a little shameful when it says my top spend was my local pub :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

Then, I would prefer not to share my top spend list here @Carl_1460. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

SG | Community Team

1 Like