Turbo Payment not arrived

I paid £5.00 yesterday 11/01.18 to send a payment of several thousand £’ss to Uphold exchange and it stated in your message that the payment was expected today which is why I paid the extra amount,

The payment hasn’t arrivedand it is now 23:15 on Frday evening and I see no benefit in paying extra for a turbo payment that doesn’t arrive the next day.

I would expect this £5 to be refunded to my account as the normal transfer gave a date of Monday 15th which is when the transfer will now probably arrive in my Uphold account

I have always received turbo transfers the executed day, except when it is a bank that likes to hold on the money for another day or is slow. which seems to be t his case, if it shows as being executed by revolut it has been definitely been processed and sent to the other side and revolut is at no fault here.

1 Like

Hi Windozer

I spoke to customer support and explained the issue and they immediately refunded my £5.
They are hoping it will arrive on Monday.
Shame as some of the crypto I wanted to buy has increased significantly yesterday and I would have increased my cash by approx 35%.

1 Like