Trying to type in telephone # Curacao

Trying to type in a Curacao (former Netherlands Antilles) number is not working. It is showing instead the +599 number for the Bonaire-Eustatius-Saba (bq) prefix but even with a Bonaire tel.# it won’t work.
Prefix for Curacao is +5999.
Also the new BES Islands are a special municipality of the Netherlands after the Neth.Antilles got dissolved on 10-10-2010 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_Caribbean
unfortunately we have not the Euro but the US dollar although we are officially Dutch. But this should not be a problem if we need to load the Revolut card with Bitcoins and use it then as a debit or credit card, paying in any fiat currency.
Please fix this. Thanks.

Bump…
Can someone please give me an answer?
I downloaded the app on a smartphone [Android] and Curacao and Caribbean Netherlands is not available. However on the website Curacao is still listed with +599 [incorrect] but not working.

Hi there. Could you please send me a direct message with the phone number you’re using?

Hey @crienoloog :slight_smile:

This is a public forum.

Posts and edition logs are public and available online for virtually anyone, so please, delete your post and make a new one without your personal data or send a direct, private message to Jessica instead :wink:

1 Like