trying to establish an account

every time that i try to upload an image of my driving licence the app say’s lost connection. i have tried dozens of times, using phone data and with wifi and nothing seems to work

2 Likes

@chillo Hello, Welcome to the community. :star_struck:

We understand the frustration. :slightly_frowning_face: Let’s troubleshoot to get this resolved.

Double-check your connection: Try switching between Wi-Fi and mobile data to see if one is more stable. Restart your device to refresh the connection entirely.

App Update: Ensure you’re using the latest version of the Revolut app. Outdated versions might have bugs affecting functionalities.

App Cache: Sometimes a cluttered app cache can cause issues. Try clearing the Revolut app cache.

Reinstall the App: If none of the above work, consider reinstalling the Revolut app. This will ensure a clean installation and eliminate any potential glitches.

Please let me know if it works. :pray:

Veda | Community Team

1 Like

i tried everything dozens of times with the same result “lost connection”

2 Likes

there must be an alternative way to upload the image

1 Like

We are sorry to hear that @chillo. Have you tried from another device or network provider?

Also, have you tried clearing the cache and reinstalling the app? :thinking:

SG | Community Team

is there a way to do it on a pc

1 Like

@chillo, At this time, it’s not possible to upload documents through your PC. Would you mind trying to upload the document from a different device or network provider to see if that helps? :pray:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

i am still waiting from revolut to fix my problem