Tried to open account and the email never came in!

Is there a way to speak to someone or send an email in Revolut? I submitted an account opening phone and the app says my account will be ready soon and to be on the lookout for the activation email.

Email never came through! Is there a way to open an account??

1 Like

Hello @MilosPetrovic :wave:,

Welcome to our community. I understand you’re worried regarding the account opening which is totally justified. Kindly confirm me the country name for which you wish to register in Revolut so that we can check it further? :pray:

SG | Community Team

Same problem here its been over 7 days and my activation email isnt in after signing up for the waitlist

1 Like

Hello @SDreackBoat :wave: ,

Welcome to our community. I can understand you’re waiting for the activation email since last 7 days which is frustrating. :frowning_face:

Kindly confirm me the country name for which you wish to register in Revolut so that we can check it further? :pray:

SG | Community Team

I would like to open an account with United Arab Emirates Account Number and Routing

1 Like

Thank you so much for confirming the country name with us @SDreackBoat. :pray:

I would like to inform you that Revolut is not yet operational in UAE. At the moment, we’re only able to support legal residents of the European Economic Area (EEA), Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Japan, Brazil, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

The EEA includes: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden. :earth_americas:

For more details, you can check this FAQ link - What countries are supported? :arrow_backward:

Hope this helps. :sunflower:

SG | Community Team