Transferring money to Russian companies in RUb

Can I transfer RUB to a company in Russia from my Business account? Also can Russian companies set up a Revolut business account?

2 Likes

As far i’m aware ,the Revolut not open there yet-maybe in future.
You can make transfer to Russian business,but not in RUB . :slight_smile: Other currencies.

Hi @Davtomic

Revolut for Business is currently available for companies registered and with a physical presence within the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland. We will be expanding outside of these countries soon. Feel free to register your interest here and we’ll notify you when our services are available in your country.

Regarding the RUB transfers to Russia they are not supported. However, you should be able to transfer funds to Russia in other currencies. :currency_exchange:

What is the planned date (month? or year?) to make payments in Rubles available?

1 Like

Maybe you have some plans to make available payments in Rubles to Russian companies?

Hi Community,

Is it possible to make business transfers from Russia in RUB to Revolut account?
Since the business payments from Russia require bank information such as correspondent bank requisites, and in particular, an account number in Russian Central Bank (of 20 digits, and starting with 30111810). This data is actually not available directly on interface.