Transferred from Account Not In My Name

My husband has transferred circa X Euros from his bank outside UK to my revolut account. Will there be any problem in getting this money?

Hi there. Thank you for contacting us.

Where is the bank based and what EUR IBAN did you use?

Thank you for the prompt help.

The account is in my husband name who is residing in Dubai… United Arab Emirates.

The IBAN used is GB98 LOYD 3080 1286 5682 90

Thank you. That’s the right IBAN, please ensure the reference/description for your transfer is the 8-digit reference number highlighted in pink on this page with no other text. This will ensure that your funds go straight into your account. If you forget to use this reference, please message our in-app support team.

Okay great. So I don’t have to worry about my husband sending me the money. Because his account name is obviously different.

If there are any legal proofs needed, happy to provide to revolut team.

Thank you for assistance

Nothing to worry about :slight_smile: If you experience any delay, please send me a direct message so that I can help!

@AndreasK hello hope you had a good weekend. Can you give it a look whether the transaction has been deposited or not? Haven’t seen it in my account as yet. Thank you for the help.

Let’s get in touch via DM.

thank you for the consistent and prompt replies @AndreasK.

Sorry but how do I direct message you? Didn’t see an option here on your profile. I feel silly :frowning:

My pleasure. I’ll do that for you.

@AndreasK and whoever is handling twitter, you are very good at support :clap: :muscle: