Transfer to Revolut USD account in Europe

Hi anyone had any issues recently with sending money from the US to Revolut USD account in Europe. It used to work and has been reverting since 1/04/24

1 Like

Hello @nposkrebysheva :wave:,

Welcome to our Community. I apologize for the inconvenience caused by the issues in your transfer. :frowning_face:

Earlier Revolut was experiencing some disruption in outbound transfers which might be the reason behind this but it’s fixed now. Can you please try to do the transfer once again? I believe the issue will be resolved.

If you face any problem, please let us know. :pray:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

It is an inbound transfer not outbound. I am trying to transfer from Charles Schwab in the US to my USD account in Revolut Netherlands and the transaction gets reverted by intermediary bank “Invalid beneficiary bank”, while the details are correct and exactly the same as per my transaction last month that went through

2 Likes

@nposkrebysheva, We appreciate your detailed explanation of the situation. To help you better understand, here are some FAQ links that may be useful:

Additionally, I have included an additional FAQ that provides insights into the potential factors contributing to the reversal of the transfer - Why was the transfer to my account reverted?

SG | Community Team

1 Like