Transfer to Cambodia

Hi

Is Cambodia now a supported destination ? I note there was a thread back in November 2017 indicating Cambodia wasn’t a supported destination as yet. It is now nearly 5 months forward and seems odd that Cambodia isn’t included, considering the scope of your offering worldwide.

Is there any particular reason why not ? Do you have a timeframe / schedule for a solution in that market ?

I do business in the agricultural sector and pay invoices in USD to legitimate Cambodian companies. It would be useful to have this facility up and running for the UK to Cambodia.

Thanks

MW

2 Likes

Hi;

For supported countries for bank transfers or possible top up/spending currencies, and for so many other questions you might have about the service, please refer to the FAQ, where you will find all the useful information you need to efficiently use Revolut, so that we could avoid the creation of duplicate or unecessary threads.

I see you’re a newly registered user, you can check whether it’s possible to transfer money to Cambodia here:

(https://www.revolut.com/hr/help/exploring-revolut/spending-and-sending-money/sending-money-to-a-bank-account/where-can-i-transfer-money)

FAQ is accessible here: https://www.revolut.com/hr/help or via you Revolut app.

I already checked the App and the country list (very extensive) then looked (as per indicated in previous message) at an earlier thread from Nov 2017. No update since then or reasons as to why Cambodia still not included. Mine is a valid question. This is neither duplicate nor an unnecessary thread.

Allow someone else respond to with a definitive answer rather than generic urls.

1 Like

I would like to support this question, I have been waiting for a long time to find out:

And I agree:

1 Like

It seems odd when you refer to the list of countries supported, way in excess of 100+ but nothing for Cambodia and Laos respectively. Vietnam is the same land mass and is on the list.

There are plenty of countries with economies much smaller than Cambodia, let’s just take 3 examples such as Pitcairn, Micronesia, and Bhutan that are all supported on the App.

It doesn’t seem consistent.

For me a little bit different question:
Can I put money on the revolut card FROM cambodia bank account?

I read this:
We currently do not support transfers to the following countries:

AFG, AGO, BIH, BDI, BFA, COD, CAF, COG, CIV, DZA, EGY, ERI, GIN, GNB, GUY, HTI, IRQ, IRN, KHM, PRK, LAO, LBN, LBY, NGA, PAN, PSE, PAK, SDN, SLE, SOM, SSD, SYR, TJK, TLS, TUN, UGA, VUT, VEN, YEM, ZWE, CUB, LBR, MOZ, BLR, MMR, and SWZ.

But am not sure which countries these are. AFG I can guess, but is Cambodia still on the list?

If it is not possible now, will it be in the near future? If so I will start using Revolut immidiately!

I believe ‘KHM’ is the country acronym for Cambodia (presumably relating to Khmer).