Transfer to bank account

Hi Revolut Community,

I’m currently living in London but paid in Euros. So Revolut could have great benefits for me.

I would like to pay my monthly rent in £ through Revolut. So I transfered myself money on my Revolut Account.
Received it quickly, great :slight_smile:

And now I want to add my landlord bank details. This is where issues start. When I try to validate it, the app says “One or more of Payment_types items are not included in the list”.

Did anybody experienced that?

Thanks you all.

Hi @Hacmen we’ve solved this issue now so if you try again it should work :wink:

Hi, not sure this is exactly the correct place to post this, but I’ve recently had to set up a EUR account because it seems I can’t use Revolut to pay whom I want to in Europe.
What I now need to know is, when I remit my funds to my French bank account, where will the funds be coming from? (Ie does revolt use European accounts or just send from their UK accounts (so I’ll get hit with additional fees)?).

They only have UK accounts but if you transfer out EUR within the EU it goes out as a SEPA transfer, so the recipient bank should not charge you anything for it.