Transfer to another bank took 7 days!

Hi,
There has been a severe delay for transfer of funds from Revolut to another bank.

I initiated my first bank transfer of €10 from Revolut Euro to another Euro account (of another fintech bank) on 22-Dec.
I got an email from Revolut that this has been executed today on 27-Dec.
And I need to expect the funds by 29-Dec.

This is a 7 day duration for a simple transfer from one fintech bank to another.
So I headed out to the support bot on the app and she could not help me out with my specific question and I asked for a Live agent who was supposed to be with me within 2 mins but left me hanging out there with no responses at all.

One of the main reasons I was drawn to Revolut was that it is fintech and would be faster that other banks (and of course the mid-market exchange rate) but this has been a let down for me.

Cheers,
Kashi

Because of the weekend and christmas Target2 (regulates all SEPA transfers) is closed for 4 days, so transfers will take longer.
Some banks in the Euro zone offer SEPA Instant Transfer. Transactions will be processen within seconds 24/7.

Hi, I am facing the same problem but kinda different. Here is the scenario

I use bank transfer to transfer money to my friend who is living in Qatar last December 24th, 2020, the estimated arrival was December 29th, 2020, I know that there was a delay because of the holiday but until now (January 5th, 2021) he hasn’t received the money. I wonder if you can help me because I am conscious of where did my money went

Thank you in advance…

You have to contact :r: via in-app chat or social media (twitter/facebook).

1 Like

Hi zapata

I already did, they said that I need to give the confirmation letter to my friend, but I am worried if the money will be on their bank just on hold.